1 cup of fresh blueberries, washed
1 Banana, cut in tiny pieces
1 TSP DIVINE ORGANICS Blue-Green Spirulina Powder
1 TBSP DIVINE ORGANICS Tocos Plus
1 TSP Water
Cut the Banana into small pieces, add water, add the Spirulina Powder and stir well, add the blueberries, stir again, add the Tocos Plus, stir and serve. This bowl is a wonderful breakfast or a full meal and it can be, hands down, described as a natural powerhouse made from real true foods.
BUY THE INGREDIENTS HERE
3 Essential Benefits of Blueberries
- Sweet, juicy blueberries are rich in pro-anthocyanin, which is the antioxidant of the blue pigment in the skin. 100 g fresh berries provide only 57 calories, however, they are amongst the highest anti-oxidant value fruits. Altogether, the phyto-chemical compounds in the blueberry help rid off harmful oxygen-derived free radicals from the body. ORAC of 100 g fresh blueberry is 5562 TE.
- Further, research studies suggest that chlorogenic acid in blueberries may help lower blood sugar levels and may control blood-glucose levels in type-II diabetes mellitus condition.
- High in Manganese, Copper and Iron which is necessary in the process of formation and production for red blood cells.
3 Essential Benefits of Spirulina
- Highly alkalizing and energizing superfood
- complete nutritional plant protein
- Detoxifying and cell rejuvenating
3 (Plus) Benefits of Tocos Plus
- The delicious and natural sweet powder contains a full-spectrum of E vitamins.
- Over 100 additional antioxidants create a powerhouse of fully bioavailable nutrients.
- Tocos Plus are one of the top named nutrient dense superfoods which also contain naturally occurring Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline, and Inositol, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iodine and other trace minerals.